Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
The success of a company relies on high quality leadership and well-structured programmes
Cincom and Level 5 Lean is co-hosting a COMPLIMENTARY Lean Simulation Workshop targeted at business leaders interested in applying lean thinking principles as a framework for business improvement.
Implementing Lean principles, through lean tools and techniques, will enable your business processes to be flexible and efficient. The objective is to satisfy customer demand for quality products and services at the right time and at a competitive price. This includes managing total costs and providing an acceptable ROI to stakeholders.
What are the benefits of Lean?
- Increase throughput
- Reduced operating expenses
- Reduced inventories
- Better Morale
- Improved quality
- Reduced errors & rework
- Reduced lead-times & greater supply chain responsiveness
- Improved participation & communication
- Improved fulfillment of your order winning criteria
This workshop provides a basic overview of what Lean is and what it can achieve. People who will be affected by change process from both management and operations will gain significant benefits.
Who should attend?
Leaders and implementer of change or if you are simply looking for new ways to increase efficiency in your company.
A pragmatic professional, Grant Forsdick, has many years of practical experience in applying lean thinking principles to develop improved capabilities to support sustainable improved business performance across a variety of industries.
* Please note that the program agenda is subject to change
9:00am - Registration & Refreshments
Modules vary from 45 minutes to 1 ½ hours. There will be regular breaks throughout the workshop. The exact timing will vary depending on the level of participation in each module.
9:20am - Welcome and Introduction
9:30am - Begin Session 1
- Introduction to Lean Thinking & The need to change
- Simulation - run 1
- Introduction to Lean Best Practices
- Waste Reduction, Leading & Managing change, Teamwork, 5S, Visual Measures, Set-up time reduction, Pull systems including Kanban, Quality at source
- Simulation - run 2
- Introduction to further Lean Best Practices
- Focusing on exploiting the constraint, Standard Work, Effective & Autonomous Maintenance problem solving
12:00pm - 1:00pm - Lunch & Networking
1:00pm - Begin Session 2
Continuing the gains
Simulation - run 3
Summary & Conclusions
4:30pm - 4:50 - Q & A session
4:50 - 5:00pm: Closing Remarks
5:00pm: End of Seminar
This seminar is strictly limited seats and to ensure optimal learning experience for all participants. We recommend early registration.
Fee: FREE for limited time only, normally cost $950
Location: Franklin Room, Stamford Grand North Ryde corner Epping & Herring Roads North Ryde
Cancellations/ Substitutions: You may send a substitute attendee in your place but please inform us one day in advance.
Seminar Attire: Business casual
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 1 800 022 871